Adult Summer Reading Club
Welcome to the Syosset Library's
Adult Summer Reading Club!
Welcome to the Syosset Public Library’s sixth annual Adult Summer Reading Club. The program is simple and stress-free, just the way summer should be! Sign up and submit titles of any book you start reading after June 2 and finish by August 8.
For each title you submit, you will have a chance to win raffle prizes in our weekly drawing and at the Summer Reading Wrap-Up Party on August 12.
In person registration is required to participate
and begins on June 2 at the Readers’ Services Desk on the Second Floor.
- Patrons read books of their own choice:
- Adult & Young Adult books qualify. Children’s books do not.
- Audiobooks qualify
- Books must be started and finished between the dates 6/02/15 & 8/08/15
- Patrons who join the program and submit at least one title will be eligible to participate in raffle drawings at the Wrap-Up Party on August 12 at 7 PM
- Open to Syosset School District Residents 18 years or older
Join us for these great
Adult Summer Reading Club Events
Adult Summer Reading Club Kick-Off:
Title Swap with Librarians
Tuesday, June 2. 1:30 PM.
To celebrate this exciting summer program, the Readers’ Services Department will hold a special Title Swap with Librarians. Librarians and patrons will share favorite titles and you will leave with a great summer reading list! Refreshments will be served.
No registration required. Free. Attend this event and receive a complimentary Summer Reading raffle ticket.
Adult Summer Reading Club Wrap-Up Party:
Author Visit: Rosanna Chiofalo
Wednesday, August 12. 7 PM.
Refreshments will be served and raffle prizes will be drawn. Copies of the book will be sold by the Friends of the Library at the event.
Adult Summer Reading Club members will be asked to RSVP. No registration required for the public. Free.